Our September meeting focused on greenwashing: what is it, how do we recognise it, what can we do about it?
We used some or all of the video clips below to shape our discussion:
Key takeaways were:
- There's an awful lot of it about!
- It's easy to get cynical - or at best sceptical
- But there are examples of companies and organisations starting to take real action
- More and more people (now the majority) want to do the right thing through their spending
- We really need to consume less, not just better
- Nudging can help
- But government action is all-important!