On Monday 24th August 2020, six members of Sheffield Friends of the Earth held an on-line meeting with Olivia Blake MP to discuss Friends of the Earth's recovery plan. The 5 main topics discussed were:
1. Prioritise health and wellbeing (Liddy)
2. Put green jobs and livelihoods at the heart of the recovery (Shaun)
3. Fix the broken economy so that it works for all people and planet (Dominic)
4. Co-operate globally and act responsibly (Richard)
5. Empower communities to lead the recovery (Helen)
Full details of the recover plan can found at the link here.
Picture Source: Modified from Pixabay.com