Our meeting on December 16th will start at 7pm and finish at 8pm. At 8pm about 10 of the regular campaigners will be having a Christmas meal. If you would like to join us for the meal then you will need to contact Liddy before the end of November (see contacts tab). She will also need a non-refundable deposit.
Price per person: 2 courses £13.95 OR 3 courses £17.95
- Oak Smoked Scottish Salmon Mousse. Served on homemade Blinis and garnished with dill, shallot and cucumber
- Traditional Sautéed Leek and Potato Soup (V). Served with crusty toasted artisan bread
- Greek Feta and Char-grilled Chorizo Bruschetta. Served with caramelised onions and red wine and balsamic reduction
- 7 Hills Slow Cooked Lamb Shank. Locally farmed lamb shank marinated overnight in Merlot, thyme and mint and then slow cooked for 4 hours. Served with creamy rosemary mash and Merlot gravy.
- Quartet of Fish Pie. Oven baked smoked haddock, salmon, coley and tiger prawns seasoned with cloves, parsley and lemon.Topped with smashed new potatoes and served with stir fried seasonal vegetables.
- Wholesome Lentil and Pumpkin Pie (V). Oven baked vegan pastry filled with roasted butternut tahini and red lentils and seasoned with cinnamon, cloves and cumin. Served with a sweet corn, cherry tomato and basil salad
- Chocolate Orange Pot. Served with homemade vanilla shortcake
- Beetroot Chocolate Brownie (V). Warmed and served with winter berry and port couli
- Caffeinated Meringue Nest. Topped with chocolate covered coffee beans and coffee liqueur
Price includes exclusive use of the function room, which is decorated in a traditional Christmas fashion including crackers
Gluten-free bread available